New Teen Titans #16
There are multiple things that I love about this:
1) Dick and Donna’s friendship. Goes without saying.
2) The way that Dick and Donna look at each other. (And I mean this in a totally platonic sense. Even when they’re just chatting about nothing in particular, they just always look so pleased to be together, and it makes me smile.)
3) The fact that Dick thinks it’s “nifty” that Kory (who he wasn’t involved with yet at this time) is dating someone, and the writers avoided the cliche route of having him go all Jealous Irrational Jerk at the situation.
4) The fact that Dick uses the word “nifty”, period. (Dick’s word choices in general are fabulous. Note that he can’t just use the word “hungry”, he’s famished. Precious drama queen dork. Also, I was going to make a “Dick-tion” pun here but that would be lame, even by Dick Grayson standards.)
5) The fact that Dick, despite wearing questionable white pants, is actually not the worst-dressed person in the picture for once.
6) The fact that Donna’s adorableness is such that she is actually sort of pulling off a red jumpsuit, with a white blouse underneath, tucked into blue boots, in spite of this.
SO MUCH LOVE.