Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I think one of the reasons I love The Titans and Birds of Prey so much is because of the phenomenal friendships between the characters. They mean so much to each of them and even myself.
God I love them
^THIS. I completely agree. The reason the Classic Titans and the BoP are my favorite teams are because there were such incredibly strong, natural friendships between the characters. And the writers took the time to realistically develop those friendships over the years, too. I love that.
I think the original Young Justice team was great for that reason, too. Incredible friendships between the characters:
Friendship!team books are my favorite. <3
(Also, I love you for using a Titans scene with Garth. Those are far too rare!)
reasons lian harper is the leader of future teen titans and not damian wayne/chris kent/ANYONE ELSE
- she’s been an unofficial member since she was a BABY
- out of the six incarnations of the teen titans/titans title that I can think of off the top of my head, lian has been in FOUR okay FOUR how many have you been in that’s what I thought
- she is original gangster titans royalty
- I hear she does titans commercials in japan
- dick grayson, her godfather, is the gr8est leader in the entire dcu and she’s been watching him work since she was in diapers
- connor hawke and dinah lance, her uncle and kinda grandma, are two of the gr8est fighters in the entire dcu so lian is going to get the best hand-to-hand combat training ever, move over damian wayne
- she calls at least half the ppl in the dcu “aunt” and “uncle”
- so she’ll have the dick grayson child hero syndrome thing where everyone remembers how cute she was in her first costume with the silly hat feather and most importantly everyone will TRUST her because of it
- can you just imagine 16 yr old Lian giving the future JLA (lead by uncle nightwing I’m sure) a nifty WHY THE TEEN TITANS SHOULD BE REFORMED :) powerpoint presentation
- I can
- it’s adorable
- and damian will be so pressed that dick let lian lead and NOT HIM like what an insult and he’ll have an entire 12 issue arc dedicated to his grumpiness about it and he’ll test her and be a pain but in the end he’d begrudgingly respect her
- because lbr damian would be a terrible leader and lian will teach him a thing or two about playing well with others and not getting people killed because lian is an excellent strategist and friend and hero
- and lian would have her own arc throughout the series about her leader insecurity about not being a robin and not trained by batman
- but she’ll realize it’s okay that she’s not a robin because she’s a lian and that’s just as good!!!!
- probably better for her because bruce wayne sucks!!
- so back off damian, lian has got this
- and what the fuck is a chris kent anyway you know he’ll worship the ground she walks on like wow lian you don’t have any powers but I’m still super intimidated and amazed by you
- thx for the heart eyes chris but lian is busy taking down brother blood 5.0 and having mom issues that she eventually overcomes through the power of friendship
- in conclusion ur future AU is wrong if lian isn’t running shit
dick grayson’s her godfather and her father-father so that’s like 2x as much leader whatnots right
I DIED AT DAMIAN’S 12 ISSUE ARC OF GRUMPINESS. AND AGAIN AT BRUCE WAYNE SUCKS.
HEADCANON ACCEPTED. Lian would be the PERFECT leader.
And LOL, do people really think it should be Damian? I love the boy to pieces, but let’s be real, people skills are not among his many talents, and probably never will be. Even when he’s matured somewhat, his idea of “leading” would probably still be “EVERYONE GO DO WHAT I SAY BECAUSE I’M RIGHT AND YOU’RE PLEBEIANS”. Damian just isn’t a team player, let alone leadership material. He has enough trouble getting along with people himself, without being responsible for making an entire team get along and work together. That would be a disaster.
I would LOVE to read the adventures of Lian as leader of the future!Titans. Perfection. <3